Is there anyone who is truly ready for the baby? Actually, there is. Here is quite a long list with signs which shows if a person is ready to be a parent. Perhaps you will find out that you are the person who is just in time to be a mom or dad.
1. Everywhere you look you can see a baby. The fact is that they are just on your radar. You notice what you are interested in.
2. You sneak into a maternity store and try on clothes when no one is looking. Just why not, right?
3. You always get so jealous when you see a mom pushing the stroller. Like how could she be so perfect with that little perfect baby? It is physically impossible.
4. You are so in tune with your lady parts you can actually feel it when you ovulate.
5. Parenting is somehow always on your mind. By the way you have been losing sleep wondering if what kind of foods you should give to a baby and what color is usually baby’s favorite color. Not strange at all.
6. You can get a quite bad night’s sleep and still function the next day as you had the best night’s sleep in your life. Sustain this for few years straight and you will as ready to be a parent as it is possible.
7. You find an excuse to cut through the baby section every time you are in a shop. Everyone knows it is impossible to pass those tiny cute shoes or sweaters.
8. You use those pregnancy tests even before your period is late. When you are actually pregnant, there is possibility you will be too tired to go to a drugstore.
9. When an animal you have coughs or just sits strangely, you feel really concern for his well-being. Like what if he needs to go to a doctor? You never know.
10. You have asked everything possible to know about your own mom’s labor and delivery experience. All you have left to do is to hope things have improved a little in those years of medical advances.
11. Standing sideways in the mirror is normal already because you cannot stop imagining how you will look with a bump. That huge scary bump.
12. You have already checked all of your neighborhood schools' rankings. To be honest, searching for a best local preschool is not far.
13. You have got more than seventy bucks in the bank. It is a fact everyone knows, kids are extremely expensive and there is nothing you can do about it. If you have quite enough money, it shows you are financially ready to support you future baby.
14. It is all you can do to hide your envy when another friend announces she is going to have a baby. Yeah, sure, you are surely happy for her. But there is no way you can hide the fact you would rather to be happy with her.
15. You already have thought this through, probably, like million times and you know exactly how you will tell your partner the exciting news.